Summer Camps - Calabasas @ Viewpoint
Digital Dragon is working closely with Viewpoint School in Calabasas, in the event we need to turn our camps into online offerings, should the Safer at Home conditions in the Los Angeles area continue through the summer. In the meantime, Viewpoint is taking sign-ups for summer camp.
We offer Minecraft and Video Game Design. Conveniently located near Hidden Hills, Bell Canyon, Malibu, Woodland Hills, Topanga, Tarzana, Agoura, and Oak Park.
Our instructors are highly skilled and seasoned in the tech and STEAM fields they teach. Our summer camp curriculum is updated yearly to reflect what’s the most current in the ever-changing world of technology.
June 29th – July 31, 2020
We offer one-week, half day programs and full day programs. There are classes for students from 1st-5th and 6th-8th grade.
Scroll down to view the summer schedule, learn more about the program themes, descriptions, and policies!
July 27 – July 31: 9am-12pm
Robotics Engineering (1-3)
July 27 – July 31: 12:30-3:30pm
Minecraft: Redstone Engineering (2-5)
June 29 – July 2, 9am-3pm
Digital Film Production (6-8)
July 6-10, 9am-11:35am
Programming Academy (6-8)
July 6-10, 12:20-3pm
Virtual Rocket Science (6-8)
July 13-17, 9-11:35am
Digital Film Production: YouTube Videos (6-8)
July 13-17, 12:20-3pm
Music Production: Create Songs & Beats (6-8)
July 20-24, 9-11:35am
Minecraft: Redstone Advanced Engineering (6-8)
July 20-24, 12:20-3pm
Game Academy (6-8)
PRICING, POLICIES & REFUNDS
- Cost: Grades K-5: One-week/half day, $250. Grades 6-8: One-week/half day, $260, One week/full day, $420
Registration: All registration for Viewpoint’s Summer Programs is to be completed online. Each student/camper is required to pay a one-time $35 non-refundable Registration Fee for Summer 2020.
Payments: All balances must be paid in full before the first day of the class or program for which a student is registered. Payment deadline for all summer camps, courses, and programs is June 1, 2020.
- Changes: Any requests for changes to the registration for Camp Roadrunner must be submitted by email at least 2 business days in advance to email@example.com.
- Refunds: If a child withdraws from a class or program at least 2 business days prior to the start of that class or program, he or she will be eligible for a full refund of 70% of the program cost. The $35 Registration Fee per participant is non-refundable as it will be used to offset any processing costs. Families must notify the Summer Programs Office of the withdrawal in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be given for withdrawals once a class or program has started. If a class or program is canceled, a full refund will be issued.
- Canceled Classes: Viewpoint reserves the right to cancel any program or class as necessary. If a program or class is canceled, we will try to recommend a comparable course or program as a replacement. A full refund will be issued in the event of a canceled class
- Program Information: Please see Viewpoint’s Policy page for all details and information.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS AND POLICIES
WHAT WILL THE KIDS BE DOING?
- This summer program is located on the Viewpoint Elementary campus in Calabasas.
- Registered families will be emailed a detailed enrollment packet at least one week prior to the start of your selected summer program with details about pick up, drop off, what to bring/wear, and more.
- Food Service: Viewpoint’s food service vendor, Sage Dining Services, will provide lunch at a reasonable cost to all Summer Program participants. To fund your Patriot Card or pre-purchase, please contact Celeste Guevara at email@example.com or call 818-591-6159. Students may also bring their lunch. For more information, click here.
- CHECK OUT ALL THE K-5 DESCRIPTIONS HERE
- CHECK OUT ALL THE 6-8 DESCRIPTIONS HERE
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Digital Dragon Summer Program is an independent contractor. Digital Dragon and its employees and/or agents are not agents, affiliates, or employees of Viewpoint School. All scheduling, pricing and policies are at the discretion of the Viewpoint School.
Contact Summer Camp Office: 818-591-6591 or firstname.lastname@example.org