Online Summer Camps
All LIVE and interactive with new curriculum and instructors who give real-time feedback, all while creating the fun atmosphere we love about camp season!
Digital Dragon’s summer camp program will have kids working and creating in Game Design, Roblox, Minecraft, Digital Art, 3D Design, and Coding Cartoons. We also have programs for Middle School students and In-Person camps in our Santa Monica studio.
Please check the tech requirements for each camp, as they differ from theme to theme. Please follow all set up instructions in advance of your session start time.
Scroll down to view our full schedule, and learn more about summer camp themes and daily schedule.
Location: Online – From the Comfort of Home on Your Own Computer
Here are some handy tips for reading our summer camp grid! We are offering half day, week-long camp options.
Each morning and afternoon is a different theme – so you can sign up for both to make a full day!
Exclusive Olympic themes this summer.
Our online teachers are dedicated to these students only! Max of 8:1 Ratios.
Clicking on any of the Info buttons will open up a details page for that summer camp and take you to registration
August 2-6: 1-4pm PT // 4-7pm ET
August 9-13: 9am-12pm PT // 12-3pm ET
Minecraft: Build a Factory!
August 9-13: 1-4pm PT // 4-7pm ET
Digital Art & Animation
August 16-20: 9am-12pm PT // 12-3pm ET
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
ONLINE SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM SCHEDULE
WHAT’S THE DAILY ONLINE PLAN?
We are offering weekly morning and/or afternoon sessions.
- Morning Session: 9am-12pm Pacific Time: Introductions/Lesson/Tech Activities/One-on-One breakouts (with built-in short breaks)
- Afternoon Session: 1-4pm Pacific Time: Introductions/Lesson/Tech Activities/One-on-One breakouts (with built-in short breaks)
- All classes will be conducted online, with your own computers (PC or Mac, and sometimes a Chromebook works – check each theme).
- All software, tech logistics, and Zoom links will be messaged out with registration.
CAN’T MAKE IT?
- Full refund, up until 3 weeks prior to start date.
- No credits nor refunds for absences due to illness or otherwise.
- Easy change of weekly camps if your schedule changes, with advance notice and based on availability.
- Please click here to see our terms and policies.
Why Summer Camp at Digital Dragon?
We are living in a world fueled by technology and our kids LOVE it! In the future, technology will play an even greater role in our children’s professional, recreational, and creative lives. The summer camps at Digital Dragon build on their interests, encouraging them to be tech creators and leaders, rather than only consumers. We foster STEAM skills by offering a variety of camp options including digital design, video production, programming, video game design, robotics, and more. Our goal is to start with a child’s creative passion for this world and show him/her how to use today’s coolest technology tools to make amazing things.
We also offer more camps for Middle School Programs!
Click below for more camp options for older siblings and friends.