In-Person Summer Camps
We are OPEN for in-person summer camps!
Covid protocols will be followed and sent out in advance of your session start time.
Scroll down to view our full summer schedule, and learn more about summer camp themes and daily schedule. (*photos depicted on our camp site are pre-Covid-19)
Programming a Microcomputer
Minecraft: Co-Op Survival
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM SCHEDULE
WHAT’S THE DAILY ONLINE PLAN?
We are offering weekly full-day in-person sessions:
- Drop Off: 8:30am
- Morning Session: 8:30-11:30am: Introductions/Lesson/Tech Activities
- Lunch Break: 11:30am-12:30pm: Walk to local park for lunch and activities.
- Afternoon Session: 12:30-3:30pm Pacific Time: Lesson/Tech Activities
- Pick up/Free Time: 3:30-3:45pm
We take the safety and well-being of our campers and staff very seriously.
- Drop-off and Pick-up will be in our parking lot, drivers do not need to get out of the car!
- Daily temperature checks at drop-off.
- Bring one bag that includes: a lunch, snacks, sunscreen, and personal water container.
- All campers will use the same work station and be issued their own technology that will be used only by them for the whole week.
- Frequent disinfecting of the studio, bathroom, work stations, and hands!
- Students and staff will be wearing face coverings.
- ALL mandated Covid protocols will be in place.
- Please read about our entire Covid-19 Policies
CAN’T MAKE IT?
- Full refund, up until 3 weeks prior to start date.
- No credits nor refunds for absences due to illness or otherwise.
- Easy change of weekly camps if your schedule changes, with advance notice and based on availability.
- Please click here to see our terms and policies.
Why Summer Camp at Digital Dragon?
We are living in a world fueled by technology and our kids LOVE it! In the future, technology will play an even greater role in our children’s professional, recreational, and creative lives. The summer camps at Digital Dragon build on their interests, encouraging them to be tech creators and leaders, rather than only consumers. We foster STEAM skills by offering a variety of camp options including digital design, video production, programming, video game design, robotics, and more. Our goal is to start with a child’s creative passion for this world and show him/her how to use today’s coolest technology tools to make amazing things.
We also offer more camps for Middle School and High School!
Click to the right for more camp options for older siblings and friends.