Summer Tech Camps: In-Person
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT 2022 CAMP SEASON!
We look forward to the 2023 session – in the mean time we offer after school classes, so check those out.
Digital Dragon’s summer camp program will have kids working and creating in Game Design, Roblox, Robotics, Film Production, Digital Production, Digital Illustration, and a suite of Minecraft camps – Minecraft: Build a Theme Park, Minecraft: Minigames, Minecraft: Redstone Engineering, and Minecraft: SMP.
We will be following all Los Angeles County Covid-19 protocols this summer.
Scroll down to view our full summer schedule, and learn more about summer camp themes and daily schedule.
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM SCHEDULE
WHAT’S THE DAILY CAMP PLAN?
We are offering weekly, full-day, in-person camp sessions:
- Drop Off – Free Time: 8:30-8:45am
- Morning Session: 8:45-11:30am: Introductions/Lesson/Tech Activities
- Lunch Break: 11:30am-12:30pm: Walk to local park for lunch and activities.
- Afternoon Session: 12:30-3:15pm: Lesson/Tech Activities
- Pick up – Free Time: 3:15-3:30pm
We take the safety and well-being of our campers and staff very seriously.
- Drop-off and Pick-up will be in our alley, drivers do not need to get out of the car!
- We will be following all LA County guidelines.
- Bring one bag that includes: a lunch, snacks, sunscreen, and personal water container.
- All campers will use the same work station and be issued their own technology that will be used only by them for the whole week.
- Frequent disinfecting of the studio, bathroom, work stations, and hands!
- ALL mandated Covid protocols will be in place.
- Please read about our entire Covid-19 Policies
CAN’T MAKE IT?
- Full refund, up until 3 weeks prior to start date.
- No credits nor refunds for absences due to illness or otherwise.
- Easy change of weekly camps if your schedule changes, with advance notice and based on availability.
- Please click here to see our terms and policies.
Why Summer Camp at Digital Dragon?
We are living in a world fueled by technology and our kids LOVE it! In the future, technology will play an even greater role in our children’s professional, recreational, and creative lives. The summer camps at Digital Dragon build on their interests, encouraging them to be tech creators and leaders, rather than only consumers. We foster STEAM skills by offering a variety of camp options including digital design, video production, programming, video game design, robotics, and more. Our goal is to start with a child’s creative passion for this world and show him/her how to use today’s coolest technology tools to make amazing things.