Online Summer Camps
All LIVE and interactive with new curriculum and instructors who give real-time feedback, all while creating the fun atmosphere we love about camp season!
Digital Dragon’s summer camp program will have kids working and creating in Game Design, Roblox, Minecraft, Film Production, Digital Art, and Coding. We also have programs for Middle and High School students.
Please check the tech requirements for each camp, as they differ from theme to theme. Please follow all set up instructions in advance of your session start time.
Scroll down to view our full summer schedule, and learn more about summer camp themes and daily schedule.
Location: Online – From the Comfort of Home on Your Own Computer
Here are some handy tips for reading our summer camp grid! The two columns are half day, week-long camp options.
Each morning and afternoon we have 2 different themes – so you can mix and match!
Clicking on any of the Info buttons will open up a details page for that summer camp and take you to registration.
ALL CAMPS LISTED IN PACIFIC TIME
August 24-28: 9am-12pm Pacific Time
Minecraft: Redstone Engineering
SUMMER PROGRAM SCHEDULE
WHAT’S THE DAILY ONLINE PLAN?
We are offering weekly morning and/or afternoon sessions.
- Morning Session: 9am-12pm Pacific Time: Introductions/Lesson/Tech Activities/One-on-One breakouts (with built-in short breaks)
- Afternoon Session: 1-4pm Pacific Time: Introductions/Lesson/Tech Activities/One-on-One breakouts (with built-in short breaks)
- All classes will be conducted on online, with your own computers (PC or Mac required).
- All software and tech logistics will be messaged out with registration.
CAN’T MAKE IT?
- Full refund, up until 3 weeks prior to start date.
- No credits nor refunds for absences due to illness or otherwise.
- Easy change of weekly camps if your schedule changes, with advance notice and based on availability.
- Please click here to see our terms and policies.
Why Summer Camp at Digital Dragon?
We are living in a world fueled by technology and our kids LOVE it! In the future, technology will play an even greater role in our children’s professional, recreational, and creative lives. The summer camps at Digital Dragon build on their interests, encouraging them to be tech creators and leaders, rather than only consumers. We foster STEAM skills by offering a variety of camp options including digital design, video production, programming, video game design, robotics, and more. Our goal is to start with a child’s creative passion for this world and show him/her how to use today’s coolest technology tools to make amazing things.
We also offer more camps for Middle School and High School!
Click below for more camp options for older siblings and friends.