Summer Camps - Santa Monica
Digital Dragon’s summer camp program is for any kids ages 7-14 interested in learning a new language, becoming a maker, designing video games, tinkering with electronics, advancing their computer programming skills, producing and shooting YouTube videos and short films, taking their Minecraft expertise to the next level, and having fun at the same time!
Check back for Registration dates for Summer 2019!
- 8:30-9:00am: Drop Off/Free Play
- 9-11:30am: Introductions/Morning Lesson/Tech Activities
- 11:30am-1pm: Outdoor time at local park – Field Games & Lunch (Pack a lunch and bring a water bottle)
- 1-3:30pm: Afternoon Lesson/Tech Activities/Snack
- 3:30-4pm: Pick Up/Free Play
- We are offering After Camp: All Tech Free Play & Movie Watching!
- 4-6pm Daily – Directly after camp
- Must sign up in advance, 24 hour notice to guarantee a spot. Please call for day-of sign ups or ask at drop-off.
- $15/Hour. 10% discount for full week…please call to get the discount.
- Full refund, up until 1 month prior to camp date.
- 50% refund, up until 2 weeks before date of camp.
- No credits nor refunds for absences due to illness or otherwise.
- All refunds and credits are subject to a 10% service fee.
- No refunds nor credits, starting 2 weeks before camp.
- Please click here to see our terms and policies.
Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
Why Summer Camp at Digital Dragon?
We are living in a world fueled by technology and our kids LOVE it! In the future, technology will play an even greater role in our children’s professional, recreational, and creative lives. The summer camps at Digital Dragon build on their interests, encouraging them to be tech creators and leaders, rather than only consumers. We foster STEAM skills by offering a variety of camp options including digital design, programming, video game design, electronics tinkering, robotics, and more. Our goal is to start with a child’s creative passion for this world and show him/her how to use today’s coolest technology tools to make amazing things.
Highlights of the Digital Dragon summer camp:
- Full day camp experience allows campers to thoroughly delve into projects that come to life daily and weekly.
- Multiple, distinct themed classes each week provides variety
- Balanced creative learning and play time
- Team-building activities
- Outdoor time – lunch at a nearby park includes field games
- Fully trained professional tech teachers
Digital Dragon is located in Santa Monica just off the 10 freeway, and easily accessible from West Los Angeles, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Culver City, Marina del Rey, Venice, Rancho Park, Beverly Hills, Westchester, Bel Air, Malibu, Playa del Rey, West Hollywood, and many more areas.