Online Middle School Summer Program
Digital Dragon is launching online summer programs exclusively for middle school students! Due to the uncertainty surrounding whether meeting in person will be advisable in the near future, we have opted to remove our in-person camps from the website until we can be assured that it is safe to convene once again. We teach similar material year round in independent and public high schools as an elective, our summer curriculum is informed by this work.
Our online sessions are 1 week long, held in the afternoons, which we feel is the best time for this age group. We also have morning sessions for students 8-12.
Scroll down to view our full summer schedule, learn more about summer themes, and daily schedule.
SUMMER PROGRAM OFFERINGS
Here are some handy tips for reading our summer grid! Each program is 1 week, half day in the afternoon. Clicking on any of the Info buttons will open up a details page for that theme. All programs are listed in PACIFIC TIME, please adjust for your time zone.
August 10-14: Mon-Fri, 1-4pm Pacific Time
Music Production: Level 2
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Summer Program Dates: June 8 – August 14, 2020
- New themes and curriculum every year.
- Proven advanced curriculum for middle school students!
SUMMER PROGRAM SCHEDULE
WHAT’S THE DAILY ONLINE PLAN?
We are offering a daily 1-week afternoon session.
- 1-4pm Pacific Time: Introductions/Lesson/Tech Activities/One-on-One breakouts (with built-in short breaks)
- All classes will be conducted on online, with your own computers (PC or Mac required).
- All software and tech logistics will be messaged out with registration.
CAN’T MAKE IT?
- Full refund, up until 3 weeks prior to start date.
- No credits nor refunds for absences due to illness or otherwise.
- Easy change of weekly camps if your schedule changes, with advance notice and based on availability.
We Also Offer Additional Camps for Middle School and Elementary as well as High School!
We are living in a world fueled by technology and our kids LOVE it! In the future, technology will play an even greater role in our children’s professional, recreational, and creative lives. The summer camps at Digital Dragon build on their interests, encouraging them to be tech creators and leaders, rather than only consumers. We foster STEAM skills by offering a variety of camp options including digital design, video production, programming, video game design, robotics, and more. Our goal is to start with a child’s creative passion for this world and show him/her how to use today’s coolest technology tools to make amazing things.
Click to the right for more camp options for younger siblings and friends…as well as more middle school age and high school offerings.